Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A VINTAGE CASUAL ROOM MAKEOVER

 Ashley Furniture Clearance Sales 70% OFF: Up to 50%  70% OFF Select  Items for Living room + Home furniture. Free Shipping Redeem this Ashley Furniture coupon and get Up to 50% OFF Select Home Decor + Free Shipping On Many Items

As an employee in Ashley HomeStore’s eCommerce department, I spend much of my days looking at our furniture and studying the way our talented team styles the rooms in our digital catalogs. I’ve had my eye on one room in particular that was shown in our Hello Summer catalog. It’s the very essence of Vintage Casual, our Lifestyle that features gently weathered pieces and serene styling.
Vintage Casual
Unfortunately, I live in an older home with tiny bedrooms and the Marsilona bed and nightstands simply won’t fit. But that’s OK! I decided to swap out Marsilona for Prentice, which has a crisp white finish and simple lines. It doesn’t have quite the same farmhouse appeal as Marsilona but I can achieve a similar look by layering in Vintage Casual decor.
GuestRoomProducts
Ashley HomeStoreA Vintage Casual Room MakeoverFollow On
As you can see, I have a lot of work to do. In addition to bringing in the furniture and accessories, I need to install a floor and apply a fresh coat of paint. After moving into my home a few years ago, this spare bedroom became a sort of “play room” for my cats. In no time at all they destroyed the wall-to-wall carpet, hence the need for a new floor.
empty room
Stay tuned for my next post where I’ll update you on my progress!
 6
(He might look cute but don't let that fool you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment